Our value this term is: Creativity
Our topic this term is: The Rainforest
Welcome back to the second half of the Autumn Term..
This term’s Topic will have a geography focus, with the Rainforest at the core.
We will be
- locate rainforests on a map and Google Earth
• locate the equator
• use an atlas to find information
• find out about the different layers of a rainforest
And thinking about:
• who lives in a rainforest?
• what do we get from a
• What are the problems facing rainforests and what we can do to help.