Dear Parents and carers,
Unfortunately, due to the weather forecast for tomorrow afternoon, we are going to have to postpone the Key Stage One Sports Day. Apologies if you have booked special leave to attend this event, but we need to put the health and safety of the children first. We hope it won’t be cancelled, but this is dependent on The Swan School’s site availability. We will try to secure a morning slot to ensure it is cooler (as this couldn’t happen this week due to the phonics screening week). We will update you again once we have spoken with The Swan School and hopefully found another mutually convenient date and time.
Thank you for your understanding.